Tuesday, November 20, 2012
time with you is my favorite time
Yesterday marked the two year anniversary of my first date with Dustin. Two year date-a-versary, if you will.
That guy, let me tell you (again), he is the best. He's really smart, he makes me feel safe and cared for, he has a great sense of humor, and he is really stubborn, but I love him anyway. He's all the things I want in a partner (minus maybe the stubborn part, but you know).
Yesterday we didn't do much . One of his friends who he hadn't seen in ages was in town, so after work we spent some time with her before Dustin took her to the airport. While he was gone I laid on the couch and felt sorry for myself because I was cold and hungry and tired #standard. SO, what does Dustin do? It's like he knows and he shows back up with delicious steak sandwiches and then cranked up the heat. See what I mean about the whole taking care of me thing? But really, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
He is awesome and I would probably be starved and homeless and cold without him.
Thanks Dustin, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You two look so happy together, I love this post! Happy Dateaversary :)
Happy Dateiversary, you crazy kids, you!
I love you both. I'm glad that you have each other and that Dustin takes care of you when you're wallowing on the couch. He pretty much sounds like the best. Keep being good to each other!
You and Dustin are wonderful. :) Best wishes to you both, and Happy Dateaversary and Happy Thanksgiving! :D
Post a Comment