Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Four Facts Survey

Well it’s the day before Thanksgiving which means my productivity/motivation is pretty low, so I figured I’d pepper my work this morning with this fun little blawg survey I found on the interwebs. It’s all about 4s, and I always enjoy reading these things on other people’s sites, and also on my own blog years later, so here we go…

Names people call me other than my real name:

  1. Bekie
  2. Beka
  3. Rebe
  4. Rachel (whenever anyone gets my name wrong they usually call me Rachel)

Jobs I’ve had:

  1. Barrista
  2. Nanny
  3. UW Athlete Tutor
  4. Contract Specialist 

image ^^me and some of my Latte Art at Ground in Hood River, OR^^

Movies I’ve watched more than once:

  1. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  2. I Love You Man
  3. Step Brothers
  4. Mean Girls

Books I’d recommend:

  1. Where’d You Go Bernadette
  2. The Catcher in the Rye
  3. The Sun Also Rises
  4.  The Rosie Project

Places I’ve lived:

  1. White Salmon, WA
  2. Zeta Tau Alpha, Seattle, WA
  3. 1000 8th Avenue, Seattle WA
  4. A trailer in a trailer park on the Umatilla Indian Reservation

image

Places I’ve visited:

  1. England (London and Bath and some other places but I’m counting it all as 1)
  2. Chicago, IL for St. Patrick’s Day
  3. Sayulita, Mexico
  4. San Francisco, CA

image 
^^Me, Leslie and Rita in Sayulita, Mexico, at the best burrito bar everrrrr^^

Places I’d rather be right meow:

  1. Hood River, OR
  2. Snuggling with Fluffy Cat
  3. On a beach in Mexico… or Hawaii
  4. NYC

Things I’d prefer not to eat:

  1. Cucumbers
  2. Hamburgers (or hamburger in general)
  3. Cold cereal (esp if it’s sweet)
  4. Okra

Favorite foods:

  1. Nachos (bonus points if there’s guacamole involved)
  2. Breakfast Sandwiches
  3. Cherries
  4. Sushi

image ^^Best breakfast sandwich from River Daze Cafe in Hood River, OR^^

Things I’m looking forward to this year:

  1. My trip to Ecuador over Christmas
  2. Planning and going to my 10 year high school reunion
  3. the 4th of July (always)
  4. Planning and going to Paris with Dustin

TV shows I watch:

  1. The Big Bang Theory
  2. GIRLS
  3. Orange is the New Black
  4. The Mindy Project

Schools I’ve attended:

  1. Henkel Middle School
  2. Columbia High School
  3. University of Washington
  4. Seattle University School of Law

image ^^Erin and I before a UW football game in Provo, UT^^

Things I’m always saying:

  1. That’s Fair
  2. Yay!
  3. No judgment
  4. EWWW

Andddd that’s a wrap. Please let me know if you decide to complete this survey as well! It was actually kind of fun.

I hope all of my US friends have a happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Musings of a Creative Writer said...

Just took the survey. I feel boring. :\

Andrew-L'autre said...

Cool survey. :) People have called you Rachel? That's just bizarre.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...