Sunday, August 24, 2008

new habits die hard

so far today I have only consumed about 150 calories.
I've had 4 prunes and a cup of coffee.

this could be attributed to the fact that it's only three, I've been studying LSAT since I showered and I didn't wake up until 10:45 because I lent my mind (and body) to dreams about bingen bars with boys who shun me and internment camps.

But, I think the culprit is probably my lack of a kitchen and the fact that I know that I'll go out for dinner. I go out for dinner (or happy hour-because of the cheap food, not the alcohol which I rarely ever decide on these days) almost daily. If it weren't for restaurants I don't know what I would do. probably starve. or grocery shop. Thanks to those calorie packed meals I seem to be sustaining the weight I gained from a July filled with fratty alcohol and a lack of exercise.

I need to bring back those better, healthier eating habits (lifestyle) I am usually so anal about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...