Monday, August 25, 2008

oh BABY!

So good news!!!!:

Baby Amelia Mary Koory was born yesterday (August 24th) morning!
I can't wait to meet her!

Also,
my parents are in town right now. They got here around two. We went to the apple store (b/c my mom has to be present for them to sell me a phone apparently) and I got a new, non-cracked-screen iphone! Yay!
After that we (wait for it--what a treat!) went back to Alpha Delts and I showed my parents around the frat I call home (haha). Of course my mom looked in my fridge and was probably disappointed in my lack of food and abundance of booze. It's mostly other ppls (in my defense).
Then we went to Jalisco's for some delish Mexican.
Since we were already up north and my dad needed shoes we went to Nordstrom and then after having zero luck finding my dad's size 13 wide tennis shoes we went to Joe's. We got him some sweet sneeks there (which, if anything like his current pair of shoes, he will wear until the day he dies--or until the day I decide he's FINALLY old enough to earn that pair of grandpa shoes he was eying that wouldn't allow him to purchase).
Across the way from GI Joe's is Ross. My mom wanted to go (and let me tell you this is not some place I normally enjoy... too much mess for my liking) but I found myself in the shoe section looking for about 1/2 hour with my dad for the mate to a BEAUTIFUL pair of round-toe heels. AND (drum roll) they were only $10! Whoo. Thanks Dad for all your help finding my shoe mate! Ha.
Then we went back to their hotel (decca). They're on the 15th floor and have a really sweet view of lake washington, lake union, the skyline, the space needle, the mts (everything basically). I had to leave their room to come back to the frat so I could get my phone which was charging in my computer, but we're gonna go get some ice cream pretty soon...
yay mom and dad <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk bonus casino[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino games[/url] autonomous no store bonus at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]www.baywatchcasino.com
[/url].

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...