pic of our new home:
Thursday, August 5, 2010
my summer "break"
I took the past couple days off work to go to Seattle. Saturday night I spent in Fort Lewis at my cousins' house with brother Jim. We "played sports" and drank beer and hung out. I love fam time. Sunday morning I headed up to Seattle to move. Thanks to Ameet and sister Kelsey and sister Erin for all your help in moving me out of my 7th story downtown apartment. I said goodbye to my apartment and moved into my new house. Monday I unpacked all day, and did some other things. When Erin got off work we went to trader Joe's and got stuff for our fab homemade pizzas which we then made. Katie came over and ate our first meal with us, then Ameet came over. They left and we had a celebratory bottle of champagne, and then I was REUNITED with my Leslie who got back from Africa only a few hours before that. Yay. It was a good night. The next morning I woke up with strep. I went to the dr, waited in line for Paseo with Ameet and Erin, had Molly Moon's, watched sex and the city and weeds, and slept 13 hours. The next day I woke up, ran some errands, had some Zoka and drove home. Today I lasted 15 min at work before being sent home b/c I'm sicky pants. Feeling much better now, thanks to popsicles ♥
pic of our new home:
pic of our new home:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment