Tuesday, February 1, 2011

obligation

I feel like I need a new blog post but have nothing substantial to write about. Also my brain is basically fried from doing like 11 hours of school today (but on the bright side, I'm basically finished with my homework for the rest of the week, not quite but I have a lot of it done). So I apologize.

Anyway, on Sunday Katie and I went to the Freemont Sunday Market for the first time. We both got some awesome handmade earrings and I got a cashmere scarf for the BF. We also got some delish street/fair food. I like things days like that, especially when it's a Seattle weekend sans rain and extra especially when its with my BFF!!

Also, today I had a fabulous lunch date at Oddfellow's with Natalie. It was a sunny hour long break and three block walk from school. I had a tomato/basil/mozzarella sandwich on a baguette with a salad. Perfect, happy, sunny school day lunch break. I also love how Natalie and I seem to have all the same [boy] issues at the same time, it makes it really easy to relate and it makes you feel better when one of your friends is going through the same thing/having the same thoughts as you!

Friends are so important. My good friends keep me grounded and happy and so many other things. I am so thankful for all of you.

Ok, that's all for now, lovelies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...