and the phrase that almost made me spit tea all over my laptop:
So ronery! Porr ritto MEEE!
laugh out loud.
Anyway, today I got a motivational pep-talk that was really more like getting yelled at (and I don't know how to not end this sentence in a dangling preposition, so I'm sorry). Anyway, it left me both depressed and motivated. Moral of the scary pep-talk: this is bigger than you. It made me remember why I came to law school (to help Native Americans). And then the "fortune" on my tea string said "feel good, be good and do good." I like it. Motivational things that are keeping me going through this day. That and tea + happy light = hopefully some energy for homework so later I can lay in bed and watch a movie before I go to sleep (hopes & dreams & things ha).
Also, it was like a blizzard outside earlier and they closed the pass so Dustin is stuck in Wenatchee = BOO! Luckily it isn't sticking here (yet).
No comments:
Post a Comment