I've been being pretty neglectful lately but for good reason.
So many things have been happening this past week:
-tons of homework
-assignments due for two classes (that never happens)
-Indian law journal work
-Job interview this week
-Dustin is moving (that really consumed my whole weekend - looking for a new place for him, but totally totally worth it)
-and he left for Chicago for a business trip today (so official and important and things, YOU)
-I'm leaving for spring break (HAWAIIIIII) on Saturday (?)
-Cousin time before Chip leaves
-Sinus infection = trip to the doctor and many prescriptions, but not before the fever that lasted for three days last week.
So sorry for my neglectfulness. But I did get a bunch of new clothes yesterday from Dustin and my friend Kate. Gotta love it :)
Now time for more homework (always).
xxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment