

Soo, yesterday at H&M I bought a faux denim shirt... It's not actually denim but it looks kind of denim and it is a wonderful oversized button-down that I'm in love with and my roommate who was completely adverse to it at first is now warming up to it. Dustin told me that I could wear it with jeans and rock a faux Canadian Tuxedo, and that is exactly what I intend on doing.
I'll post pictures in a little, after I finally get dressed, but I was just too excited to tell people about my newfound love for denim on denim (aka the Canadian Tuxedo, or faux CT in my case) to wait.
OH and also, I saw a man ,while I was out at a bar in Chicago this weekend celebrating St. Patty's day, who was wearing an ironic denim vest on jean combo that I complimented him on. He told me I was the first person to compliment him and he was glad I understood. Then we bonded over some Irish Car Bombs, but that's a story for another time (as I still need to post about my Chicago trip).
xxoo
1 comment:
Canadian tuxedos had changed the impression of a tuxedo a lot. It's less formal to look at and it's more fashionable. Thanks to the one who invented it!
Post a Comment