Friday, March 25, 2011

law school prom

Right now is the time between spring break and finals, so you know what that means: Law School Prom (or "Barrister's Ball" for those of you who want to be fancy about it). It's next weekend and I'm not going to lie: I'm pretty excited. That might be because I actually have a date this year who isn't going to flake on me (so weird), or just because I love love prom in general. It's true, ask Borrachi. Before law school, when I was working at Brian's Pourhouse I FREAKED out during prom season. Seeing all the high school kids dressed up and out to dinner made me the happiest. Law school prom isn't really the same. It's definitely less formal and there is free booze which is sweet and definitely different (because I was a good child back then and I didn't drink - ever. Ohhh how the times have changed).

Anyway, a dress and hair are still in the works. But I have been getting some inspiration from Reagan's Blob (and her hair blog too). She a super cute hair dresser in NYC who I awkwardly blog stalk. OK I confessed - judge me all you'd like! Anyway two of my favorite hairdos she has done recently are:

the halo braid: SO cute


and big awesome curls (I mean, really, how cute is she?!)

We'll see what I decide. It will probably depend on my dress which I definitely still need to figure out, so maybe a trip to the mall is in order this weekend. Ohh the possibilities!

Anyway, bye for now lovelies. I hope you have a happy Friday!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

hey rebeka! you're one of the salt-traders winners! email me: bridget.c.hunt@gmail.com with your address :)

Abby said...

Love your hairstyle, have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...