Friday, March 18, 2011

not so motivated

I'm having the hardest time getting motivated to do anything today. I wish that law school spring break was like under grad, quarter style, spring break - where you didn't have homework and responsibilities during your break. I have journal things, and an outline for a paper, and homework for next week that I need to do. And I just can't get motivated. Blah. Stupid Seattle winter - I need some sunshine. But I am thankful that I have been surrounded by people I love all week. AND tonight I get to go to El Chupacabra with Dustin and Ben and Kate and Greg and others and eat some nummy Mexican food. Then, after that we are going to Prost to drink a boot (which I have never done before... it sounds kind of alcoholic and spring break-y and I'm not going to lie I'm a little excited ha). It's the carrot getting me through the day. And this song, this song is definitely helping too:









1 2 3 4 tell me that you love me more, sleepless long nights that is what my youth was for.
Anyway, I hope you all have super productive, happy days!
xxoo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...