Saturday, March 19, 2011

I haz virgin hairs

Also, this week Kalyn cut my hair. She did a wonderful job (as always). You should totally check her out on facebook (by clicking HERE) if you're anywhere near Hood River, Oregon and you need your hair cut!

Here is a before picture (too long with grown-out bangs, yuk):
And then after (with like 3 inches off, and lots of layers, and bangsss! yay):

(also, I'm wearing an old tank and I don't remember where I got it, my cardigan and my belt are from Forever 21, & my skirt is from Banana Republic)
Also, if you didn't already have it figured out, I'm a huge dork and I feel awkward taking pictures of myself. K that's it for now - it's actually SUNNY, in Seattle, in March... So I'm going to go outside in my skirt! Yeah, you heard me right, a SKIRT (plus boots and tights, but still).

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey Rebeka,

I just entered the blogosphere recently and have been looking for other law school related blogs that weren't too dry (most of the ones I've found have been!). Yours is great though, I look forward to being a follower. Here's mine if you want to check it out.

http://abs-nottooshabby.blogspot.com

I was looking at your older posts and saw you're working as an estate planning atty this summer! The firm I currently work for specializes in that and I really enjoy it!

wishful nals said...

so, so pretty! she did a great job. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...