Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day

I'm not a big fan of Valentine's day - and by not a big fan I mean I hate this day. It just places a ton of unnecessary pressure on everyone and makes people feel bad and I'm not a fan of that (plus it often leaves me feeling sad and lonely and I don't like a day that somehow makes me feel less self-worth than I should feel).

However, one good thing about this day is that 25 years ago today I was conceived (11/14/86 minus 9 months = valentine's day 1986). I bet that was just an awesome, neon colored day in history. Ha.

Here's a little Gaga for everyone who is feeling down today - I know she always cheers me up ♥



UPDATE:

now I'm eating ben and jerry's straight from the container and pretending to do evidence reading but really just watching youtube videos (Jaden Smith, will you be my valentine? ha).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...