Sunday, February 6, 2011

without cars

what a debacle.

I went out to Kell's last night for my friend Ryan's birthday. First though, I went to my friend Brittan's apartment so that we could go together. Our friend Lisa so kindly drove us to Kell's where we ended up having a great time until I ventured down to belltown solo to find a hotdog and a cab home (I know, bad choices, judge if you'd like). So now this morning I am without car. However, it was going to be all good because Katie agreed to come and get me and take me to my car and then watch the superbowl with me. However, when she went out to get in her car, it wasn't there. It had be towed last night. So she is also without car. And we are stranded. Luckily Brittan is amazing, and she is coming to get and take me to my car so I can go get Katie and take her to hers. And while I wait, a very less that entertaining blog post.

I'm also wondering how to mend a broken heart? Because I kind of feel like maybe laying in bed forever would work. I need life motivation. At least Fluffy Face is here to keep me company ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...