Oh friends, I miss blogging. So much. My life has been in chaos lately. Mostly because of the rat which decided its final resting place should be someplace unreachable in my home. I can’t be there. I want to vomit just thinking about it. And our sweet landlord rented us this ozone machine to help with the smell, but when I breath it in (the ozone it produces) I feel like I’m going to die. My lungs are going to collapse or something.
Luckily I have the sweetest boyfriend. He has been letting me stay at his place while the dead smell takes over mine. But living out of a suitcase (really two very large purses), not having my computer desk, and having to share a long apartment key isn’t really fun (even though being near him WAY more often than normal has been nice for my neediness and my heart – Hi Dustin, I like you).
Needless to say, blogging hasn’t happened while I’ve been staying with Dustin and without my desk. But I have some good things to blog about soon. And real, camera pictures from LAW SCHOOL PROM! (which was so good, you guys!).
But to hold you over here are a few pre prom pictures (thanks to IG and my precious iPhone which is always with me, all of the days):
More soon, I promise!
4 comments:
Ah. In true Dustin form, he is only sporting a shirt in half the photos of him. : ) bahahahaha.
Seriously though, I miss you. I have been MIA lately too because finals are in three weeks and I have to learn an entire semester's worth of information in all my classes. I hate that there's a stupid rotting rat in your apartment. Seriously, that's disgusting. Based on my limited knowledge of property law, I would definitely withhold some rent. But, I also understand that you like your landlord.
But, really, EW.
Law prom pictures pleaaaaaaaze and thank you.
That's horrible for you! :( I hope you find the rat.
You two are freaking adorable. Seriously.
And gross on the rat. A squirrel died in the walls of my room when I was a child and I can still remember the smell, so I feel your pain.
oh that's disgusting. sorry about your decaying rat. but you're looking gorg for your prom so screw the rat.
Post a Comment