Thursday, April 19, 2012

just incase you didn’t get enough the first time

So, aside from finding out today at physical therapy that I have a dislocated rib (whatttt? ouch! Don’t even ask me how I didn’t know.. I mean I knew something was wrong but YIKES!) I’m doing well, friends. Thanks for all the happy messages. You guys are wonderful.

Also today: the school posted all of the professional LAW SCHOOL PROM!!! pictures, so I’ll re-post them here for you all to enjoy, because some of them are good:

Natalie and I:www.arthurshwab.com www.arthurshwab.com

Dustin and I":www.arthurshwab.com 288115955215

Mike, Natalie, Me, Dustin:  720115955215 520115955215

The NBAC AKA: Natalie, Brittan, Lisa and me

810115955215 656705955215 

Me, Dustin, Mike and Natalie:www.arthurshwab.com

Mike and Dustin: www.arthurshwab.com



5 comments:

Abby said...

Those are such great pics! I love the shade of your lipstick, you look gorgeous!!!!!

SummerBreeze said...

Those pictures are awesome! You always look so cute in pictures! I'm jealous!

Andrew-L'autre said...

Cool pictures. :) I hope your rib dislocation won't cause you too much trouble!

Unknown said...

you had a law school prom??? that is awesome.
i am definitely your newest follower :)
and i love the blue dress :)

his little lady said...

that second image is beautiful! and all of these looks like so much fun! yay seattle!!
xo TJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...