Finals finals, my very last set of them. That’s what I’ve been doing lately. It’s hard to get motivated to study tough when you know all you have to do is pass your finals, and in a few short days (like, 10) you’ll be graduating and done forever. Mostly.
But, in more serious matters, I just, finally, right now, while Dustin is at a Sounders game for “work bonding purposes” or something, put my vegas pictures onto my computer. And I re-discovered this GEM:
Dustin dancing in front of the Bellagio water show. Which we watched 3 times. It was good.
I LOLd when I watched this again. Dustin’s dance moves here just melt me, in the best way. SO GOOD!
…Just in case you didn’t get enough, a self-taken-picture from earlier that night, for picture/blog sake:
On a completely random note: I cannot, CANNOT wait for summer to get here. I can’t wait to wear dresses again. Dresses are the bestest.
Oh and P.S. what should I wear to graduation (under my robe thing, I mean)? Suggestions, plz.
1 comment:
SO EXCITED that you finally caught Dustin dancing. Too bad they weren't playing Ellie Goulding! (please, Dustin. Just let Rebeka tape the Ellie dance for me, just ONE time).
I can't decide what the best part of that dance is. Probably the turn. THE MOVEZ; DUSTIN HAZ THEM.
Post a Comment