Thursday, May 3, 2012

couple friends

Yesterday when I did a photo dump from my digital camera to my computer I also came across these pictures. They happened a few weekends ago when I should have been writing a paper about Guantanamo Bay but instead I got lured to the Bravehorse by Dustin's and my best couple friends. Do you guys have couple friends? We love hanging out with Art and Amy! Anyway, I got lured to the Bravehorse where I accidentally (sober) spilled my full 20oz Double Mountain beer all over myself. I also, however, taught myself some rad dart throwing skills which mostly made up for the soggy body. And then we all headed back to Dustin’s house for this (mexican food prefunk? yes please):

DSCN1682

DSCN1685

DSCN1680

I hope you’re all having a happy day. The consensus around here is that today is mostly stupid and crappy. Hopefully the day starts looking up soon. I do, after all, get to go pick up my graduation regalia here in a little bit (whoop whoop)!



2 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

Ugh. I hate you so much. You and Dustin are like, everything I want to be as a couple but can't attain because A and I live four hours away from each other. IZ NOT FAIR, I TELL YEW.

I want couple friends so badly. We tried double dating once, but the other couple was such a trainwreck that it was horrifyingly awkward. The other couple ended up breaking up like, three weeks later. We totes called it. Anyhow, I am jealous that you have functioning couple friends. Maybe we can find some in the Columbus area on Craigslist this summer? (kidding. that is a recipe for disaster/death.)

We have couple friends when he comes to Louisville, but we don't have any in Ohio because he is antisocial and busy hanging around middle schoolers all day. Typical.

When are you done with finals? So exciting that you're picking up your grad stuff though!!!!

rebecca said...

I always find the best photos on photo dump day!! Ed and I are constantly trying to make couple friends..... it's not so easy when you're at that weird point where some friends are single and some are making babies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...