For my law school graduation, Dustin thought it would be fun to buy a bunch of fun dress up stuff and have it sitting on a table for everyone to wear around all day (I was obviously princess Rebeka J.D. in my tiara all day!). I loved it! Such a great idea!
In my mind, you cannot have a dress up table without some cameras to capture all the awesomeness, so on our night before graduation trip to Target to buy my dad a polo shirt, I grabbed some disposable cameras. Middle school style!
Let me tell you, the pictures turned out awesome! I loved all the disposable camera fun (and seeing all the pictures other people had taken):
Dustin, Me, Art, Amy
Me bubble twirling:
Front porch sitting (Art, Jim, Dustin, Ethan, Scott, Beth, Me):
The night before graduation! Beth, Me, Dustin:
Immediately after graduation, Me, Marissa, Beth:
My mom, me, brother Jim, Chip:
My dad and I:
Dance Party (Beth, Me, Meagan, Marissa) to Drop it Low:
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again: such a good day!
3 comments:
That is the cutest idea! I might have to steal that idea, especially the crown part! Once I get that awful tam off my head next year, I will def be wearing a sparkly tiara.
Srsly, GO DUSTIN.
I am so stealing this idea for next year. I love the bubble blowing and bubble twirling :) And Dustin looked quite fabulous in his night before graduation outfit! Disposable Cameras are the best...especially because they are so much easier to capture cute candids. Happy Bar Prepping. oxo
That looked like an awesome time. :)
Post a Comment