Wednesday, May 23, 2012

my hood river girl loves

Riding the train in Hood River was so, so good. But, that wasn’t the only good part of our trip last weekend. Dustin and I had such a great time being home. I loved seeing all of our friends and doing a little bar hopping!!

Friday night Dustin and I started out by meeting our friends at the British Pub before heading to Brian’s Basement Bar.

DSCN1795
After that we headed to Trillium and then to Jack’s for some dancing.

We drank scorpion bowls at Jack’s and danced around to all of our jams (drop it low, obviously) and laughed at some crazy boys trying some crazy things on some of our friends! HA! But really, it was so much fun and by the end of the night I was exhausted! Dustin and Beth too. We had a little sleepover. So much love! 

But, I wasn’t so exhausted from Friday night that I couldn’t handle spending the whole night Saturday frolicking around with my lovelies round two.

I love it there.

I am exhausted from this week. So exhausted.

When can I go back?

I can’t wait to see these ladies again!!

DSCN1802


2 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

Awwwww, home is the best. Glad you two got to have fun. Does that mean you're studying for the bar in Seattle then? How is it going?

Andrew-L'autre said...

Looks like you had a really great time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...