Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I graduated (FINALLY)!

This last weekend I added some letters to my name. You may now all refer to me as:

Rebeka Ann Osborne J.D.

If you don’t catch my drift, I graduated from law school on Saturday. Finally.

THIS IS A HOUSE OF LEARNED DOCTORS! (name that movie)

It has been a crazy couple of weeks with finals, then graduation and all those people here for all those days (ok really only 2 but you know how it goes). I’ve been so tired for so long. But really, I don’t mean to sound like a complainer, because Saturday was so amazing.

It was amazing mostly because: (1) I got to wear a tiara all day (after I took off my silly cap and heavy gown and doctoral hood, of course) (thank you Dustin for my BEAUTIFUL headwear), (2) some of my favorite people came over/all the way up to Seattle to help me celebrate/dance around with me, and (3) it was sunny and happy outside and everyone paid all of their attention to me *wink*

Most all of the pictures on my camera are really crappy (if you took good pictures of graduation day, will you please send them to me?) but I do have some pictures from the disposable cameras that I still need to go through… those will come later. Oh and if you follow me (rebekaann) or Marissa (themagpie) or Beth (missbethann) on the IG you can see pictures there too!!

For now though, all the good(ish) digi cam pix:

DSCN1695 DSCN1700

DSCN1738

DSCN1742

DSCN1761

DSCN1763

DSCN1771

DSCN1781

DSCN1785 Yeah, that night all the “kids” went to Earl’s. And I wore my tiara. AND I got a free drank from the bartender. AND we danced to drop it low!

Really though, thanks to all my favorite people for making my graduation day so, so special! I love you all!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, you KNOW i love this post so much! The last pic made me literally LOL. Last weekend was so much fun and I was FOR SURE a proud panda to be there and see you walk the stage and get hooded (lolololol) and GRADUATE LAW SCHOOL! You are amazing! Can you graduate every weekend so we can party accordingly?? Oh wait, round two thiiiiis weekend? So excited for that! The Golden Rose is calling our name...#JAXX

SummerBreeze said...

I have been waiting for this post!!!

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS, MS. J.D.!!!!

Emily said...

Loves! First and Foremost…ConGRADulations (yep, had to dork out). I am so proud of you…You looked fabulous in the cap and gown, which is no small feat, and I love your graduation dress. Stunning. I can’t wait to hear all about your summer adventures, bar prep, and life. Happy Thursday. oxo

Lawfrog said...

Congratulations! There is no better feeling in the world than crossing that stage and knowing you made it! Well, finding out you passed the bar may overtake that in the awesome feeling department, but anyway the both of them are neck in neck for sure!

Enjoy your accomplishment and take some much needed downtime before you begin studying for the bar. You have earned it!

Andrew-L'autre said...

Sorry I'm a few days late, but congratulations on your graduation, Rebeka! :D

Legally Lovely said...

Ugggghhh. I have been so bad at commenting lately.

But, I'm here now and I'll go ahead and reiterate what I've been telling you for the past week. (because it bears repeating). CONGRATS.

Also, you are probably the only person I've seen who can really pull that hat off. PRETTY GIRL. Love all the thumbs up too. Adorable, as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...