Dustin is currently in Michigan with his two besties from Teach for America and I’m not going to lie, I’m a little jealous. Not because I want to be in Michigan or because I’m jealous of his man-cation, but because he gets to spend a whole, long weekend with two of his bestfriends. I mean, really though, how rare is it that you get that much uninterrupted time with your friends? Unless you just graduated law school and you consider your “friends” to be the BARBRI Washington Essay Testing Book, your outlines and your laptop. Then you get like, 8 uninterrupted weeks. I don’t however, so I’m spending my evening a little jeal. #3moredays
Anyway, moral of this story: I want a girl-cation!
Beth+Marissa, let’s do this. Ok?
Even if it’s just a few [rooftop] adventures+girls nights+danceparties+sleepovers in Hood River/Bingen. It is much needed. #imissmyfriends
Oh, and McDs breakfast = mandatory. I guess Colby can come too. #itsnotagirlsnightwithoutcolby? #toomanyhashtags
1 comment:
You are almost almost ALMOST done, and then you should definitely take a girlcation. I love this idea. Go somewhere fun and get cray. You deserve it!!!
Post a Comment