My favorite holiday is just a few short days from now and I could not be more excited. The Fourth of July is most wonderful (I get to wear American themed clothing, there are fireworks, friends and usually sunshine - although Seattle looks like it’s going to let me down on the whole sunshine thing this year – and all around goodness) and it is even more wonderful this year because it is my ONLY day off during all of this bar prep madness! I need a day off like you wouldn’t believe (and everyone around me needs me to have a day off too – sorry for being a cray, Dustin).
Anyway, things lately have mostly been weird and boring and stressful (like there was that one time last week when 1/2 of my body when all numb and I had to go to the emergency room… but don’t worry, I’m ok).
But things aren’t all weird and bad. Like, for example, last night I took a little break to go to a BBQ at a friend’s house with this guy (isn’t he handsome?):
It was a very welcome and nice break!
Ok that’s really all I had to say. Basically just a long, rambling hello.
Oh, and just in case you need a little more American themed awesomeness… THIS! From last year:
2 comments:
I think I'm ready to move to Seattle. I can't believe D is wearing a SWEATER in JULY. It has been so effing hot out here - over 100 every day for the past week or so, and more in the forecast!! I hate it. I went to spend time with Alex and he asked what I wanted to do and I said, "anything, as long as it's not outside." It sucks. Moving west now.
Hope you enjoy your day off! I hope you are compiling lots of awesome tips for me throughout this process. haha. Seriously though, you make me so nervous for next summer. Are you planning anything fun for after the bar?
Hope you have a good time, Rebeka, happy Independence Day! :)
Post a Comment