I’ve had a headache for days.
I can’t help but wonder if it’s because my brain is full and trying to put more in is just making it expand beyond capacity. Because that can totally happen, right?
Rules I still need to work on go on the wall. The number of sticky notes on the wall is expanding by the minute. #9moredays
4 comments:
Bar prep is one giant headache that lasts for months. And the last few days prior to the exam are the worst because you feel so overloaded with information and yet, you feel like you know nothing.
Hang in there and once the exam is over, eat a really good meal followed by the worst junk food item ever that you love - ice cream, candy, whatever. Then sleep for 12 hours. You will feel a ton better the first day after the exam is over.
Stay strong and sending you "ROCK THAT EXAM" vibes!
Sending you love and strength for these last few days. You're so so close!!
PS- I cannot believe you are moving a week after the bar. You are superwoman.
While I think the post-it pattern on the wall is artistic in of itself, I have to ask about the framed art - super cute! Where'd you get it?
I really hope you get some much-needed rest...I hate headaches, too! :(
Post a Comment