So, sorority rush is finally over and now it's bid day! I can't wait until all of our new girls get here. I'm sort of upset that one of my good friends from High School (who I preffed here) isn't going to be here today... but I guess there isn't anything I can do about that now. I think that more than anything I'm just frustrated at a few conversations I overheard/heard about. But, overall I guess things turned out well because we have a new pledge class of 35 (super cute super awesome girls)!!! It was more than we expected, and we don't really know how we're gonna fit in everyone, but I guess it will all work out :)
AND I'm done with sorority rush FOREVER! Now I have Presentation night to look forward to! And no boys no booze ending tomorrow!! Yay! and then graduation haha... wow, I'm old!
Also, I NEED to hit up the H&M in Uvill ASAP! It's like 30 seconds from my house and I'm so so so excited! Maybe I'll go after I shower today!
No comments:
Post a Comment