Sunday, September 7, 2008

let the love tear us apart!

rush starts: TOMORROW!

I am: floater

I've got my sugar free mints, my note cards, my lip gloss, a pen, and a box which needs to be assembled ASAP and taken downstairs.

I don't think I can go home home until Saturday after Rush. Sunday BID DAY, Monday LSAT review, Tuesday LSAT class, Wednesday nada, Thursday PRESENTATION NIGHT (the night where the new freshmen get presented at ZTAs to the whole world, also the night where we get dressed up in cocktail dresses and take professional pictures and then go to dinner. Seniors are going to greenlake bar and grill then garage barring (prefunk meeting the new girls parents ha), presentation then EARL's on the ave!) and I cannot miss that night, then Saturday morning is Abbey's 3rd (Madeline themed) Birthday party!!! Hopefully I can take a practice test before Presentation. So so much to do.

Also, I just got into an Arthurian Legends class for Fall quarter. So right now I'm taking two 400 level English classes, and a 3 credit seminar about my future or something. I might drop that if I get a minority EOP student to mentor though :)
= the end is nearing

My parents went to the redwoods this weekend. I wish I were home to throw a JORTS party. I wonder if Jim had one without me while they were gone? It should be a tradition! The one last year leaves my heart scattered with delicious memories. And also some kind of terrible ones (fatty!). But whatever! :):)

Anyway. Time to LSAT it up some more before bed! Need to raise that score two more points before the next test! Whoo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...