Saturday, September 27, 2008

LSAT (oh no)

LSAT a week from today. Boo.

I'm sorry to everyone that I've blown off in the last few weeks... This thing is seriously consuming my life (I'm either studying for it, doing the other necessary things in my life, or being so stressed out that I'm freaking out/exhausted). I'll make it up to you after next Saturday.

I've come to the realization that I'm probably pretty ready for this test. I know that I'm not where I want to be (score wise) but even when slowing down and taking un-timed tests I'm still doing basically the same as I would if I were taking it timed (minus the fact that I'm not finishing all of reading comp when I take it timed). So I guess there isn't a lot left for me to do at this point. And, if I don't do as well as I want then I guess I'll be taking it again in December, which will suck, but I want to go to law school and I'll do whatever it takes to get there.

I guess this whole experience has been making me think about why exactly I want to do this whole law school thing (I mean, right now it's honestly ruining my life a little)... I have come up with a lot of good reasons that I'd rather not share on here... But FYI they're legitimate and well thought out. I really want to do this, and I know that I can... eventually.

But today I'm going to study some more, get ready, get dinner and go to the UW vs Stanford football game--my first husky game since freshman year!!! I'm pretty stoked. Then, practice test in the morning, take a break for an hour or so (get some food), grade and go over my test and then the 200 or so pages of reading I need to do before my monday and tuesday English classes... cool! Haha.

don't you wish you were me?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...