Thursday, September 25, 2008

early morning

This morning I watched Joe before school (Claire leaves for school/the bus early now that she's in middle school). I was really tired, I can't remember the last time I got up at 6:15 to go to work (or just in general), spring quarter? The worst part was: I didn't get paid. I think Dian forgot... I need to e-mail her about that ASAP.

While dropping Joe off at school/waiting for the bell/watching him do monkey bars for 10 minutes, I watched this poor dog have a seizure for like 5 minutes! I literally thought it was going to die. I felt so bad for the dog (and all of the small children around it)... But much to my (and everyone else who was watching) surprise, when the poor pooch's owner was brought over she didn't seem to care. Now, I know that I'm not the hugest animal fan, but still! If you have a pet you should at least care enough about it to be concerned when something like that happens, especially when you're in front of hundreds of children and their parents/nannys!!!

After the playground disaster I met Joel at starbucks on the Ave for a coffee date. He had an 8:30 this morning and got out of class early, so it worked out perfectly. Sicne the starbucks on 42nd and the Ave is right next to the Ave Copy Center I was able to buy my last book/course pack for this quarter before stopping by Bartell's so Joel could pick up some pencils. I hate buying school supplies/books... it's always so expensive. Thankfully I only ended up spending like $150 this quarter (yay half.com --the best place to buy books they don't have used at the bookstore).

I realize that this post really isn't that interesting for anyone else, so I'm gonna go shower!


Oh! Goal: Lose like 5(ish) more lbs (which won't be hard if I stay at this level of stressed-out-ness (you know, stressed out to the point of loss of appetite)!) and buy some really skinny jeans and rock them, yesss!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...