"I wanna hold you baby right or wrong, Build a world around a country song, Pray a sweet prayer, Follow you there, Down in history...
I wanna love like Johnny and June, rings of fire burnin' with you. I wanna walk the line, walk the line, until the end of time. I wanna love, love ya that much; cash it all in, give it all up. And when you're gone, I wanna go too, like Johnny and June."
such a nice song :)
Today is my dad's birthday!!! We got him a digital video camera to take on his and my uncle Bert's elk hunting trip to Wyoming (or somewhere) this fall! He was really excited about it! Also today: Forgetting Sarah Marshall came out on DVD today. I'm stoked! Joel and I are going to go to Target later (after class, pre-law-club meeting, and tons of studying and video games/homework for him) so we can get it (and project it at the barn tonight) and so I can get the Sex and the City movie (so that I can watch it a million times on Friday afternoon, after my studying, manicure, and tan -- gotta MAJORLY de-stress before this test).
Anyway, I've realized that I think I've "hit the wall" studying for the LSAT. I'm gonna do as well as I can, and that's probably not as good as I wish I could do, but I've been trying SO hard for SO long. I haven't drank in weeks, I study for hours every day, I go to class/tutor sessions/help sessions multiple times every week. I've done just about everything I can at this point. And I guess that if I don't like my score I'll re-take it. And that will suck, but whatever.
Moral of my story: I want to love what I do when I'm older. Even if I don't end up with someone who I love forever with all of me (I really hope that happens) I want to end up doing something that I love forever, with all of me! And the LSAT is the first step in that process! Haha. I'm cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment