wake up from nightmare
take a shower
realize I forgot to get a towel when I try and get out of the shower
go down hall, soaking wet and naked to get said towel while being attacked by cat
dry off, go back into bathroom to put in contacts
look at myself in mirror and realize that there is giant glob of conditioner still in my hair
get back in shower
get out and get ready
get attacked by cat who is being extra obnoxious this morning
drive to school, try and take deep breaths but realize I can't b/c of all the anxiety
sit down in class
realize I forgot my laptop charger
FML
leave after first class
pick up laptop charger from home
take back redbox movie I rented like 2 1/2 weeks ago
go to Zoka to be SUPER productive in hopes that it will make me feel better
Ok, now it's time to do some more homework. Also if you send me good vibes today I'll ♥ you lots. And I'll owe you some good vibes. Karma and things. K that's all for now. Bye lovelies!
No comments:
Post a Comment