Friday, September 23, 2011

I don't know what the plan is

All I want to do is listen to music, all day. I'm antsy and lethargic at the same time. I don't like it. 

But I do like this song, lots and lots. Talk about obsession of the day. Do you guys get that? Find a song or an album you really like and just listen to it over and over and over again? I'm so so guilty. Always.


And I must sound like a huge complainer. I'm sorry, friends. I wish I had real things to write about. 

Epic Sigh...
(is it too early for a drink - haha I joke, mostly)


Update:

Day was mostly remedied by Fro Yo date with my roommie, Erin. We went to Zoe Yogurt near our house and right across the street from Green Lake:


I got Peanut butter (DUH) and cheesecake fro yo with heath bar and Oreo toppings. Um, yum. Perfect for this 80 degree Seattle (Fall) day! 

And tonight I have a hot dinner/after date. So maybe my day is looking up after all?

Happy Friday, friendz! xxoo 

2 comments:

Abby said...

Love that song! Have fun on your hot date!!

Anonymous said...

I NEED the details on the dinner date! WHO???

and i love Foster the People too so we should be friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...