Thursday, September 29, 2011

chocolate and bread equal love

Last night I went to dinner with Brittan, Natalie and Lisa at Via Tribunale on Capitol Hill (which arguably has the best pizza in Seattle - although we also really like Piecora). It was delicious. We split two pizzas between the four of us, and mandated a no talking about school rule. And we drank red wine too, and it was good. I love Wednesday nights.

But that's not the point of my story. The point of this post is love. More specifically: my love for chocolate and bread. Together. It's. So. Amazing!

After dinner last night when our waitress asked if we wanted dessert, Brittan immediately responded yes and ordered us a nutella calzone, insisting it was amazing and we HAD to share one. Done and done. I was down. Oh my gosh! It was so good. I don't get why chocolate and bread are SO good together, but it's magical.

Baguette and melted dark chocolate (especially from cafe presse?). Yep, delicious.

Croissant stuffed with Nutella from Ground (or really anywhere). Yep, also delicious.

I want to eat chocolate + bread every day. And Trader J's frozen chicken fried rice. And drink lots of coffee. So much coffee, because did you know, coffee reduces depression in women? Amazing, right?

Ok, now I should stop procrastinating and go to school. But I don't want to. School = stress, and drinking coffee at my computer and blogging doesn't. True story.

And P.S. YUM:

CREDIT HERE

2 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

Your Wednesday girl dinners sound like so much fun! Plus, you can never go wrong with pizza and wine. But, I don't know how I feel about bread and chocolate. (and I LOVE chocolate). I had an ex from Holland, and they ate this bread, chocolate, and sprinkles combination that was GROSS.

...But maybe I would like it, because that picture looks pretty nommy.

Emily said...

Love Nutella...It is one of my Saturday morning treats to put on a super hearty bread and toast it... Or if I need to eat my feelings...eat it straight outta the jar :) Hope you're having a good week! oxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...