Saturday, September 17, 2011

Go Huskies (duh)

In case you didn’t already know I went to the University of Washington for undergrad. I heart the Huskies. True story.

Last Saturday I went to my first football game of the season. UW vs. Hawaii

We started it out with an awesome and delicious brunch at our house (me, Erin, Kylee, Elizabeth, Stephanie and A Jo). We had eggs and cinnamon rolls and hash browns and sausages and poor man’s mimosas (bud light + OJ) and real mimosas too. It was delicious.

I crack myself up:

UW vs. Hawaii (6)

I got a ticket from my friend Lisa who has season tickets with some of her friends. One of the friends couldn’t go so I snatched up her ticket. YAY!

After brunch we walked to the stadium, tailgated a little then headed into the game.

Lisa and I love Husky Football. Also I wore a purple dress because it was HOT outside! I loved that too!!!

UW vs. Hawaii  UW vs. Hawaii (5)

I had also never sat at the top of the stadium before. There was a great view of Lake Washington. And if you looked the other way you could see the space needle. I thought that was pretty sweet. I still think the Space Needle is a cool landmark, even if I have been in Seattle 6+ years now.

UW vs. Hawaii (2)

And at the end of the game, we won and I liked that. A lot.

The end.

P.S. GO DAWGS!

1 comment:

Abby said...

What a beautiful view from the stadium!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...