Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pointlessness & Clothes

Do any of you have an article (or a few) of clothing that you really really love but rarely wear? I definitely do. Maybe I like them all because I spent too much money on them? I don’t know. But one of those pieces of clothing for me is a dress (it’s a little fancy for one and  for two, well, it’s a dress and I live in Seattle), one is a silk shirt (I don’t wear that one often b/c it’s so hard to clean and I’m bad about going to the dry cleaner) and the other is this little cover up thing:

DSCN1162

I don’t know why I have such a hard time wearing it. Maybe because it’s a short sleeve wrap thing and that’s just a little awkward. Maybe because it’s gray-ish so I feel like I can only wear it with black/white tanks and I don’t have many that I use for anything other than layering. Also it’s too long (in the front, the back is normal) to wear with shorts. So, I don’t end up wearing it often. But when I do I get REALLY excited. And today was the perfect day to wear it. It was warm-ish here in Seattle and I re-discovered this long white tank in my closet. Score.

I’ve been really good at pointless posts lately. I’m sorry friends. Forgive me?

Maybe I’m having such a hard time because my mind is on the wedding I’m in this weekend. I leave SeaTac at 9:55am tomorrow. I still need to finish packing. My attention span is like that of a 2 year old who just drank some coffee. I don’t know what’s going on. But I can tell you this, it’s probably partially because I’ve had a really hard time re-adjusting to school these past two weeks. Blah.

Ok off to finish packing.

You can look forward to real, exciting posts after the wedding. Pinky promise!

XXOO

3 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

ooooooh, that's a really cute outfit! I have some cute clutches and a few pairs of heels that are dress-up only, and I love when I get an occasion to wear them! I've decided that I'm treating myself to a pair of kickass heels when I graduate, so I'm looking forward to add to my collection. (I'm like the Little Mermaid of shoes or something. Always hoarding them away. haha)

SummerBreeze said...

I feel you on the lack of attention span. I've been a mess since school started. I think it's because we're so go go go all the time that we just fall apart in the downtime...or at least that's what I do.

I think that outfit is super cute! And I'm way jealous about your weather. It's still over 100 everyday in Dallas.

Have a great time at the wedding!

Whim Wham Life said...

Ooh, I like it! It's funny how things like that will just sit and sit in our closet:-) Glad you could finally take it out for a spin! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...