Today I'm 25.
My birthday has been like this: I went to my first class, contemplated doing McDs for lunch, didn't, then went to Zoka to study. I got some free birthday coffee from the barrista. It was good. I'm skipping my last class to go to dinner with Dustin (I feel kind of bad about the skip, but I haven't missed like any class this semester, minus the missed class when I got in my car accident, so it's whatever). We're going to Tom Douglas's Palace Kitchen. I've never been and I'm excited. We're going early (hence me skipping my class) because his new mattress is being delivered between 8 & 10pm tonight. What a random, stupid delivery time, right?
Anyway, here are some pictures from my birthday party (which was on Saturday night):
| Sorority Sisters + Rochelle at the prefunk |
| Dustin and I |
| The No Boyz Allowed Club (ha): Brittan, Natalie, Me & Lisa at Leny's |
+ thank you for all the birthday love! It means so so much to me!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGGING BESTIEEEEEE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
I hope you sang that in your head. Thankfully, you've never heard me talk or sing, so you won't hear it in my horrible singing voice.
Hope you had a great dinner and an awesome birthday! You deserved a class skip! : )
A very happy 25th birthday, Rebeka! :)
Post a Comment