I’m thankful for:
the fact that I’m home with my family today
Dustin – because he is the most kind & wonderful person I know (truth)
pumpkin pie and stuffing
my real life friends
my blog friends
music
the man who I spent an hour on the phone with this morning while setting up our wireless internet
on that note, the internet
my fluffy face cat who is so sweet and playful
canadian tuxedos
the fact that I’m so so close to being done with law school
warmth (wood stoves and heat blankets and other things too)
”the homeland”
and probably unicorns too, for good measure
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, FRIENDS!
I hope you all have the most amazing day
p.s. this is happening outside now:
2 comments:
AAAAAAHHHHHH. Snow! It makes me want to sing the Snow song from White Christmas - do you know what I'm talking about? Do you know that song? Please tell me you've seen the movie. If not, we have serious problemas.
So glad you have so much to be thankful for! xoxo
Great post, happy Thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment