It’s that time of year again, where all I do is study for finals, so that’s all you get to hear about. Sorry friends. I actually am sorry. I wish I could be more entertaining for the next week + some. I’ll try my hardest.
(but secretly I’m going home for like a day tomorrow night after class, so maybe I’ll tell you about that to break up the monotony?)
But, to get to the point of things: it’s also that time of year when I magically remember this gem of a video (I think my brain knows it’ll help calm the anxiety, so when I’m stressed (and only when I’m stressed) I immediately think of it…):
Isn’t it just the BEST? SO many good parts (especially the violin parts and the close ups of the singing, right??). GAH! I wish Leslie were here to watch it with me in all of our finals delirium (Dear Africa, I resent you. Love, Rebeka).
Anyway, Dustin is on his way over to drop off a bag of spinach. That guy, I tell you, such a GEM! Bringing me nutrients & things when I can’t do it for myself.
BACK TO OUTLINING! (until my nutrients get here, then Ima NOM)!
3 comments:
You can do it, you can do it, you can do it!
Also, he is bring you over spinach?! Exam time is like, the perfect time of year for maybeeee...a midnight nacho bell grande, or something. I am so impressed that you are eating spinach (and that Dustin is bringing it over!). ALL THE GOLD STARS.
ah I'm with you, finals week puts my entire life on hold.
good luck!
sooooo, this video is AMAZING! I'm sitting here avoiding school work and watching this spectacle and grinning like weirdo. happy child status.
Seriously though, WTF IS UP WITH THIS VID??! so weird.
Post a Comment