Tonight I went to dinner with 3 of my friends from school. We go to dinner most Wednesday nights and we have a rule that we aren’t allowed to talk about law school. It’s one of my favorite parts of the week.
Tonight at dinner Brittan asked us all what the best part of our week was:
Me: I got a heated blanket as an early birthday present
Lisa: I’m not pregnant
Natalie and Brittan couldn’t come up with anything
And so are the lives of law students. Pathetic.
At least the end is near. I registered today for my last semester of law school. I’m kind of scared though, that I won’t find a job when it’s over. So maybe I should just be content with the days of Wednesday night dinners with friends and never ending homework.
2 comments:
I think if you can't find a job you should come be my 3rd year cheerleader/tutor!? HAHA. Just kidding, Rebeka--YOU ARE GOING TO DO AMAZING THINGS. I know it.
Also love that conversation. So Law School. oxo
If you can't find a job, wait a year for me and we'll set up practice together. I'll even move to Seattle, because I think my soul belongs on the west coast. I want to do immigration or family law? Can you work with that? Also, can we get an office cat and an espresso machine? I think YES. It will be the best.
You know what else is the best? Heating blankets and no babies.
Post a Comment