Thursday, November 3, 2011

Guys, I'm getting really excited for this weekend. This week's UW football game is here at Husky Stadium (the last game at Husky Stadium before the remodel) and they're playing UO. I'm going with Dustin (who is a duck fan, since he went to undergrad at UO), a few of his friends, and a bunch of my "sisters". Also, my friend Noelle is coming into town and staying with us for the weekend along with her BF. She is one of my (our) sorority sisters who is in her 3L year at Marquette. Rude of her to go to law school so far away, right? 

We're having people over at our house for snacks and drinks before the tailgate. Prefunk the prefunk, right guys? Anyway, we're having pplz over then we're walking down to the stadium for the game (which is at 7:30pm on FSN. you all should watch (and look for me haha)). 

And now here are some pictures from the rainiest ever UW football game against Stanford (from last year). Cross your fingers for better weather this year. There is a 30% chance of rain with a high of like 46degrees for Saturday. FML. Beer blanket, here I come ;)



ZTA Alumni Tailgate (Noelle was here for this game too!!)

My Roommates Erin & Kyle & ONE GLOVE ONE GLOVE



Danielle and I 

1 comment:

Abby said...

Aw, looks like you had fun despite the rain! I found that I really liked the football game I went to, they can be so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...