Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NYE dresses

Every December, even though it’s approximately 2 degrees in the northwest, I feel the need to seek out a short sparkly dress for new year’s eve.

So, since I am in wonderful White Salmon today, with not much to do, I was browsing the Free People website, thinking about NYE, and found these dresses which I love and which would be perfect for the most sparkly holiday of the year:

  http://www.freepeople.com/clothes-dresses/long-sleeve-pailettes-dress/

I really really love the dress on the bottom, right. Too bad it’s a little lot out of my price range!

This year, my new year’s eve will involve Seattle, Dustin and some champagne. I’m not sure what else. Also, probably a little bar hopping, a cute dress and some heels (Dustin got me a gift card for Christmas so I can buy some sparkly date clothes, so hopefully I’ll buy something NYE worthy with part of it). Last year our NYE was low key and fun and perfect, so I’m hoping this year will be similar. Cheers to new year’s! What are your plans?

2 comments:

Legally Lovely said...

You could rock any of these, but I especially like the one on the top right. I like minis with longer sleeves. Have fun celebrating NYE!

Ivy said...

love all the nye dresses you picked out. I'm obsessed with sparkly sequinced anything!

-Ivy
www.pocketfulofapples.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...