Wednesday, December 14, 2011

update + video

life update: I went on a walk to zoka and pawned off cookies and then walked through wallingford and greenlake to the actual lake with an eggnog latte that was all watered down with nonfat milk and I saw someone skiing along the edge of the lake with roller skiis and propelling them self with ski sticks and I saw lots of un-lit Christmas decorations and beautiful houses and squirrels and my most favorite thing when I'm having a bad day: ducks. I loveee ducks. they were chilling on the lake and it was magical.

and then I came home to find this video of Danielle and Steffen's wedding highlights. and I love it. I think the video perfectly captures their day (and also almost made me cry again when it showed Steffen's surprise singing - I need to pull it together haha):


and also Dustin asked me on a date tonight which made me happy. I of course said yes! I love dates with him.

now I'm going to make chex mix and maybe more cookies because there is more dough (and then pawn them off on Dustin) and clean our home and get ready for my date and I guess things are sort of looking up, and I think maybe I made it be that way. 

3 comments:

SummerBreeze said...

:) Enjoy your date.

Anonymous said...

What kind of chex mix?! Like, muddy buddies??

And yay for dates!

Kendra said...

oh, that video is lovely. love the spin on the song.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...