I had a wonderful Christmas and Christmas eve this year. It was just the best. There was: lots of Christmas movie watching and hand holding, an amazing seafood dinner on Christmas, homemade cinnamon rolls and bread for Christmas too, some Christmas Eve Chinese Food (& cocktails), followed by the craziness of Snowflake Lane in Bellevue, also somewhat disappointing Candy Cane Lane Christmas lights on Christmas night, eggnog, lots of candy, a long Christmas walk, present opening, our mini Christmas tree, fuzzy socks and pajamas (and Dustin’s fuzzy UO Santa hat) for days, lots of love and so many more good things too.
I kind of sucked at taking pictures (except for when I saw crabs and also on Christmas eve after my vodka martini, thanks Dustin & PF Chang’s). But here are a few from my iPhone:
Christmas dinner shopping: crabs in a tank
Christmas dinner shopping part two: crabs with faces ready for me to eat
Snowflake Lane on Christmas Eve with a GIANT mouse! YAY!
Snowflake lane photo shoot (obvi):
And one more for good measure (Dustin and I Christmas Eve):
I hope you all had a good Holiday as well! What was your favorite part of Christmas? Please tell me, tell me!
Also, I’m headed home to White Salmon today. Wish me luck! Ha.
XXOO
P.S. follow me on Instagram (rebekaann)
3 comments:
Glad to see that you had a great Christmas. :)
It looks like you had a delightful Christmas...Love the photo shoot as always!!! Okay super rando compliment--but you have great teeth. lol. My favorite part about Christmas--the 50 degree weather so I could run outside on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day... oxo
Looks like you had a fantastic day! I love that last picture! I’m so happy that you guys had a great Christmas :)
Post a Comment