Today I switched things up a little and guest posted over at my real life AND blog friend, Marissa’s blog ONELONEMAGPIE (which is all about pretty shiny things)! She let me write about “rings and thingz,” literally, and I’m suchhh a dork.
Anyway you guys should check it out – CLICK HERE!
Oh and just for good measure here we are together:
I guess we don’t take normal pictures? Unless we’re with our other bestie, Beth, and it’s America’s birthday, of course:
XXOO
3 comments:
You guys are too cute! I'm going to pop over and read your guest post in a sec, but I just wanted to say hi. Just stumbled on your blog clicking through from Nat the Fat Rat, and I'll be back for sure. Feel free to stop by reverie. and say hi any time!
Love,
Sarah
Cute! I am heading over right now. I love that the first two pictures are of you two basically switching faces. OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND LOOK EXCITED! (which, in hindsight, was not the smartest phrase I've ever typed...)
whoops!
hahaha Emma's comment is cracking me up. Major TWHS.
And I loooovve that you put the MutherEFFINg bear hat picture up. I was ransacking your Facebook looking for that very pic to add to your guest post. But then my final project was due in like 5 minutes and I ran out of time. Maybe I will go post that pic now....
AND THANK YOU FOR GUEST POSTing! I am very happy to have you as my blogging bestie/real life bestie. I'm totally getting you a BBFL necklace for xmas! (blogging besties for life! j/k j/k. sorta ;)
Post a Comment