went to a white elephant christmas party at one of my classmate's house last night then to sister kylee's then to cha cha's with kylee, noelle and nathan. good times.
I offended my friend by telling him I hunt.
then I asked a random boy to make out with me to prove a point when the bar was closing. he wouldn't. he was creepy and at the bar alone. fml.
now I have capitol hill hotdog reminents all over my apartment... I think my body was so happy to have the meat and carbs and cream cheese that it didn't even make me hungover today. I'm so glad I got to introduce sister kylee to the magic that is hotdog stands! so effing delicious.
now my day: breakfast with John Tjfkdlasjl, u vill with erica, dinner with Leslie, Kristen's christmas party with sister Erin. Fun fun. Home tomorrow.
I am going to miss my apartment, SO much. ugh.
but! reading because I want to, not because I have to will start soon! win.
No comments:
Post a Comment