I am once again in Wallingford at Zoka. Black, french press Holiday Blend = love.
the combo of studying civil procedure (and by studying I mean re-learning/learning for the first time a whole semester's worth of the rules of how to "fight") and sitting here makes me want to quit law school and go back into food service. Food service = good money, mostly good people and happiness, well mostly happiness. It is so much easier and so much more fun. A little less "prestigious" but who really cares at this point?
life plan needs to get put into action...
I have a feeling that if I work at either of my old food service jobs over Christmas break I'll be longing once again for long days spent in front of my computer/reading case books. I always think that life would be so much better on the other side of the fence.
Ok back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment