Thursday, December 17, 2009

farewell for now, coffee shop love

sitting at Zoka for the last time this finals week. tomorrow at promptly 12:30pm (after a 4 hour long criminal law final) I will be done with round one of law school finals.

I did, however, buy some of their holiday blend to take home to the parents house. It is my new favorite thing as I'm sure you all know.

I'll miss the random cute boys I make awkward eye contact with here. Until then maybe I can make not so awkward eye contact with boys who want to learn my name ;) hah. I have high hopes for my life.

I can't wait to see my friends from home.

I am a little disappointed, though, by the fact that I won't be able to attend Dane's memorial. It's at 2pm tomorrow in Hood River. Sad day for many reasons.

speaking of home, apparently people have been talking. my mom called me yesterday to tell me that she heard (from someone I don't even know) that I'm dating my ex HS boyfriend. un-true. weird how people talk. Ha.

Well, maybe I should get up, go home and let one of the lingerers have my chair/table here.

xxoo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...