merry christmas everyone!
yesterday I worked at Ground and then stopped by Brian's Pourhouse for the christmas gathering. I had a drink and got a sweet hat and some socks from the owner <3 yay.
After that I came home and had dinner with my family and then we opened gifts. we had a really small christmas this year which was good :)
my parents bought me a 5th of crown for christmas... hummmm what do you think that means? and a meat tenderizer haha. double wow.
brother Jim got me a french press, which I really really wanted. yay!
It was a good night.
this morning I slept in because my mom had to work so we're not doing anything as a family really. When I woke up I went to Ground and met Jessie. We had coffee and breakfast sandwiches. yummy. peppermint/white chocolate mocha!
I came home and now have two pumpkin cheesecakes in the oven. I will leave one with my dad and brother and take the other one to Brian (my old boss's house) for their christmas gathering. Hooray.
I have to work too early in the morning. But it's all good. I need the dolla dolla bills. ha. gangster.
anyway like I said before: merry christmas everyone. I hope you have joy and love in your hearts today.
No comments:
Post a Comment