I am avoiding studying for my civil procedure final at all costs. today I had my property final. it went ok, I think. The multiple choice was kind of hard for me, essays were better. Crossing my fingers for at least a C. Stupid law school grading curve. I guess at least this means that not everyone will fail civ pro - it does have an up side. ha.
it is snowing in hood river. jealous.
I want to go to the movies at home. a lot. haha. I just want to do lots of fun things. and read books. I want to read because I want to (not because I have to) soo bad. I've been craving novels. I will be hitting up barnes and nobel soon.
today I talked to heather on the phone. we talked about NYE. I was reminded that I need to find a boy to kiss at midnight. FML. haha.
I wasn't very good at vegan/gluten free/no refined sugar today. I ate ice cream. Oops. and a cookie thanks to the law school, but that was more out of famish/hunger after the final than actually wanting to eat a cookie. whatevs.
big bang in a few.
like I said, avoiding studying. my brain is done with law school. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment