Friday, December 18, 2009

so accomplished ha

I finally finished finals today. Whoop! Done with my first semester of law school. After I went to lunch with a bunch of people from school, had two beers (finally!! haha! Then I came home, tried to take a nap, couldn't (I think my life is overstimulated, I barely slept last night either... wtf?). So I decided to get up and take a power shower. But in the place of the standard beer (who wants to be normal?) I drank a sugar free redbull and now I'm powering through. I got ready and I'm set to go out. Whoop. I hope tonight holds some good times because there are so so many possibilities. haha.

I want your love, love love love I want your love. ra ra ah ah ah mama ma ma ma ra ra oh lala... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...