Wednesday, December 2, 2009

health

So right now, because of the looming anxiety associated with finals, I am doing a vegan, gluten-free, no refined sugar diet. Whoop. I do this in hopes that my tummy will not freak the eff out at the first hint of my nervousness. So far it's going great. I made some super yummy soup last night:

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon extra virgin peanut oil
2 cups chopped onions
1 teaspoon chopped red chili
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1 cup chopped carrots
2 cups chopped sweet potato
1 qt. vegtable stock
2 cups tomato juice
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 tablespoon sugar

Preparation
Method:

Fry onion and red chili in peanut oil. Add ginger, carrots, sweet potato and stock.

Simmer until all ingredients are cooked and tender and then add tomato juice, peanut butter and sugar.

Bring back to the boil, season and then blend until smooth.


Also, today I had criminal law, civil procedure (which was useless) and soon property for the last time this semester (and criminal law for the last time ever). Tomorrow I have Torts and then I will be done with going to class for the semester. I'm 1/2 way there. Finals, here I come. Now, please don't talk to me for the next two 1/2 weeks :) thanks.

lovelove

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...